Datum: 1. April 2020
Uhrzeit: 19:00 - 21:00
Taking the time to look at your Google Analytics data can be daunting, especially when you are already busy. It can appear complicated, technical, and confusing. I want to show you that learning to demystify your user behavior data can be much more like an exciting treasure hunt. Google Analytics can help us to answer real-world business and marketing questions like:
1. Is my traffic growing, and from where do the best users come?
2. Are my offers working, or are people just bouncing off my landing pages?
3. What is the most popular content on my website, and what was a waste of time?
4. Where do users get stuck in the customer journey I crafted?
5. Are my ads already profitable, or am I wasting money?
To me, these are the questions I struggle with in my everyday work as a growth marketer and founder. So it’s just practical to take 15 minutes once a week to see if I’m on track or not. And in case I smell treasure, diving deep has been worth it so many times.
I hope this meetup will shortcut some of the learning curves that can come with learning a semi-userfriendly tool like Google Analytics.
And for the people who love to dive deep, we can discuss all the topics like E-Commerce tracking, Tag Manager, and attribution models. 😉
URL zum Ticketverkauf: http://get.pirateskills.com/mystic
Ähnliche Termine im Rheinland
- Startup Breakfast - 27. Mai 2020 - 9:00 - 11:30
- Startup Breakfast - 24. Juni 2020 - 9:00 - 11:30
- Startup Breakfast - 23. September 2020 - 9:00 - 11:30
- Startup Breakfast - 28. Oktober 2020 - 9:00 - 11:30
- Startup Breakfast - 18. November 2020 - 9:30 - 12:30
- WdC Netzwerktreffen #45 - 24. November 2020 - 19:00 - 21:30
- Startup Breakfast - 16. Dezember 2020 - 9:00 - 11:30