Datum: 24. April 2018
Uhrzeit: 18:00 - 20:00
Ort: Online für reine Webinare, Online
Virtual assistants are taking over the world. Find out how companies in the financial and insurance sectors are profiting from this megatrend and how chatbots and AI-supported natural language technologies impact customer communications.
The webinar will focus on the impact of conversational interfaces on the connection between customers and providers in different areas of a company. It will demonstrate the benefits and promising possibilities of these new technologies, particularly relevant to sales and marketing. We will use the finance and insurance sectors as case studies since these businesses require a number of complex customer interactions.
We outline the most important aspects of artificial intelligence and machine-assisted dialogues: product and provider neutral.
We will consider, amongst others, the following aspects:
- What is the strength of the new conversational interfaces?
- What potential is offered by this new form of customer interaction?
- What use cases are relevant for the insurance and finance industry?
- What does a possible business case look like?
We will provide participants with all reference materials, a video recording of the event and additional information following the webinar.
The webinar is directed at decision makers in the area of innovation, digital sales and distribution, user experience, marketing and customer service across all branches.
Length: approx. 30 minutes, Start: 18.00/6:00pm CET
The webinar is free. Participant numbers are limited so we can respond to individual questions and profit from an exchange of ideas between participants.
We, therefore, encourage early enrollment. Registration is available via XING.
Ähnliche Termine im Rheinland
- Informationen zu Förderprogrammen für Startups und junge Unternehmen - 17. August 2022 - 10:00 - 11:00
- Dein Unternehmens-Erfolg - 26. August 2022 - 13:00 - 15:00